You. Are. Almost. YAY!
Organic Third Trimester Tea is a hearty blend of stinging nettles, chamomile, rosehips, oatstraw and red raspberry leaf, traditionally used to nurture your third trimester self and to prepare for labor. It’s a time-honored blend for the occasional leg cramp that can…um…CRAMP your style in the third trimester.
– Fragrant Mint Herbal Tea to Help Support the Unique Needs of Late Pregnancy*
– USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
– Non-GMO Project Verified
– Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
– Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they’ve spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag…well, they’ll still be good.
– Having a day? We get it. That’s why each tea tag has its own happy little love note from us to you.
– Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
– How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
– Wondering what else to use Organic Third Trimester Tea for? Find other “off the box” alternative uses here!