This one hour episode is a look into how Chiropractic Care can support health and wellness, and specifically surrounding pregnancy, birth, postpartum, infancy and childhood. Dr. Meg Simans shares how she supports families during this beautiful life changing time and the many ways holistic care can have a positive impact on the life of the entire family.
Here are a few helpful links to some of the topics we covered in our time together:
- Dr Meg Simans is the owner and clinic director of the Chiropractic Lifestyle Center in Bremerton, Washington
- CLC is a Built Green Facility!
- Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- Chiropractic in Infants & Children
- Upcoming workshops (Yoga & Chai is up next!) with Christina Kuske, Herbalist
- I met Dr. Meg at the Peninsula Birth and Baby Expo which is returning this Spring!
As always, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to share a story about your pregnancy, birth or breastfeeding journey? Do you offer a service that supports the wellness of families in this special chapter? Please reach out!
Follow this link to be the first to know when the Online Childbirth Education releases or to sign up when it does.
Transcribed show notes with photos will follow as time allows. I thank you greatly for your patience!