School is back in session! Cold and flu season is hovering closely as the season changes and Fall is nearly in full swing too! Have you explored natural ways to support your health and wellness ? Have you heard of the amazing powers of Elderberry? Whether you answer yes or no to either or both, this episode brings a power punch of information to your ears!
The Sylling’s are a caring and compassionate family in Kitsap County who began making elderberry syrup in their home to support their own health and wellness. When they began sharing it with friends, it was suggested that they sell it within the community. It took off from there and now they are a fully operational business: Sylling’s Elderberry!
Here are a few helpful links to some of the topics we covered in our time together:
- Salmonberry Birth Center
- Salt & Cedar Midwifery Home Birth with Morgan Hughes
- The Importance of Hand Washing!
- Reducing Cold Duration with Elderberry Supplementation (link to randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial)
- Sylling’s makes cost effective Elderberry Syrup ($1.35/oz versus $4-7/oz)
- Do you look at your medical care as an expense or an investment?
- Elderberry and Influenza A and B (link to a randomized study)
- Purchase directly from Sylling’s in Port Orchard or have it shipped
- Pick up at Blossom Baby
- Nola Baby in Bremerton
- Looking Glass Chiropractic in Poulsbo
- Dahlia Center on Bainbridge Island
- The Pines Acupuncture in Gig Harbor
- Christina Kuske, Herbalist
- Immunity Bundle for Sale
- Gummy Bear Kits coming soon!
- Peninsula Birth and Baby Expo
As always, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to share a story about your pregnancy, birth or breastfeeding journey? Do you offer a service that supports the wellness of families in this special chapter? Please reach out!
Follow this link to be the first to know when the Online Childbirth Education releases or to sign up when it does.
Transcribed show notes with photos will follow as time allows. I thank you greatly for your patience!