Prepare to be elevated in this empowering hour with Angie Hotz of Mothership.
She entered birth work as a Childbirth Educator, then became a Doula and Placenta Encapsulator and is currently a Midwifery Student with the MCU. We discuss the importance of doing your own personal work before being able to hold space in the birth of others without making it about you. Angie shares the joys and rewards, yet also highlights the challenges that being a birth worker can bring. Exploring boundaries and having a good back up and support in place are great takeaways she leaves us with as she shares her experience. We talk collaboration, community and connection so these show notes are invaluable!
Thank you so very much, for each and every moment, Angie!
Here’s a detailed list of the resources mentioned in this saturated sit down.
- Bradley Method
- Spinning Babies
- Niki Corraggio LM, CPM of Gig Harbor Midwifery
- Megan Jennings of Moon River Birth
- Kay Jackson CNM, ARNP of Off The Grid Midwifery & Women’s Health
- The Birthing Inn, Tacoma
- St. Joes, Tacoma
- Harrison, Silverdale
- Kristina Kruzan of Taproot Birth Partners
- Kitsap Cesarean & VBAC Support Group
- Tacoma Cesarean & VBAC Support Group with Patti Ramos
- Blossom Baby in Silverdale
- Peninsula Birth Network
- Crystal Gurney
- Peninsula Birth & Baby Expo
- Orchard Botanicals in Port Orchard
- Yoga Teacher Training with Three Trees Yoga
- Jen Martinez of GhostLine Tattoo in Bremerton
As always, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Want to share a story about your pregnancy, birth or breastfeeding journey? Do you offer a service that supports the wellness of families in this special chapter? Please reach out!
Follow this link to be the first to know when the Online Childbirth Education releases or to sign up when it does.
Transcribed show notes with photos will follow as time allows. I thank you greatly for your patience!